Growing the body of evidence
Investing in landmark clinical trials and ongoing research around the world
A healthy heart is essential to good health. That’s why at Abbott, we throw our hearts into advancing treatments for people with cardiovascular disease.
US, Canada, Europe, Australia
US, Canada, Europe, APAC
LAAO Post Approval
Canada, Latin America, Europe
PFO Post Approval
Piccolo Post Approval
PI VSD Post Approval
Muscular VSD Post Approval
Trevisio Post Approval
Focused on the future
Bringing innovation to patients worldwide, our dynamic pipeline of structural heart treatments focuses on improving ease-of-use and benefit-to-risk profiles. See our current portfolio of offerings.
Expertise drives excellence
We’re invested in your success, offering the following support and programs. To learn more, contact your Abbott representative.
Clinical case support
- Experienced field personnel, with over two decades of excellence
360° clinical training
- Training centers and online courses
- Fellows Programs
- Distance Physician Traveling Proctor program, extending across all defect/product categories
- Peer to Peer Training programs for Congenital and PFO at multiple locations across the U.S.
- Speakers bureau for Congenital and PFO Therapy Awareness
- ICE-Transseptal Access: live, large animal simulation training programs
- ICE Simulation programming for Academic Centers and those looking to develop their skills with ICE
Get in touch
We’re invested in your success, offering this comprehensive suite of support and training programs. To learn more, contact your Abbott representative.*
*We are collecting this personal information in order to respond to the inquiry you are sending via email. Abbott and Abbott partners understand the importance of protecting your information and will use your information for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. Abbott is a global company so a response to your inquiry may require assistance from Abbott organizations in other countries. Therefore, your information may be transferred to other countries that may not have equivalent laws protecting personal information